Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY


Birthday Blessings

I want to take this opportunity;
To wish you a special day.
For this is your very special time;
And things should go your way.

Many blessings come to you;
From my heart, for all it's worth.
For this is your very special day
It is the day that marks your birth.

Happy Birthday, Many happy returns;
Go to you today, from me.
And all the good that you have done;
Is there, for all to see.

So make the most of this, your day;
And may all your wishes come true.
As I ask God to bless you today;
These blessings, from me to you!

Betty Hawkins 2003




With Brother Buck


With Brothers, Larry and Buck


May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord shed his light upon you,
May the Lord look upon you kindly
and give you peace.
Have a wonderful and blessed day. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment